Vehicle Tracking Software (GPRS based)
The Python vehicle tracking software is ideal for those who wish to focus on adding value on the server software side, or those looking to integrate vehicle tracking into existing in house business systems.
- Position reports via GPRS automatically or SMS on request.
- Full configurable (including server, send/save interval) via GUI based Windows utility.
- GpsGate (UDP/TCP) protocol support
- Geo-fence support (SMS alert when unit moves outside designated area)
- Easy HTTP protocol integration option (sample PHP script for accepting / displaying current unit position available)
- SIM PIN support
- Quad band GSM support (on Quad band hardware)
- Fully documented protocol
- Support for the GpsGate protocol i.e. BuddyTracker (free), and VehicleTracker (paid) applications.
For initial testing and demonstation purposes the website paralleltrack.co.uk can be used as a position reporting destination (enter log.paralleltrack.co.uk in the Tracker Configuration Utility URL field).